Thursday, July 27

Get Better Lindsay!


As I'm sure everyone knows by now, Ms. Lohan suffered from heat exhaustion and was rushed to a hospital yesterday. I truly hope you have a speedy recovery. You need to slow down!!

Anywho, so we may or may not have been talking about Linds in one of our celebrity guess who items. But, if we were, we also want to add that she may have threatened that person's job that evening (they were working at the club). Dina (her mother) has also been known to do that to a coat check worker who didn't get her coat quite fast enough.

I actually got to witness Dina out on the town one night. She seemed very friendly, VERY drunk and by the end of the night, one of her friends was in tears and Dina was hugging the bartender. What's wrong with this picture? Nothing. It is actually my typical Saturday night with my girlfriends. The question is, however, would you want your mom doing it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home