Friday, June 30

IT'S MY OFFICIAL LAUNCH DAY!!!!

Today I officially launch www.tiportat.com! I've been longing to do this for a long time and I'm finally doing it! I hope you enjoy the posts and I look forward to your stories to add to mine!

If you like what you see here and want to support me more (hint hint)...there is a make a donation button on the top of this page. It does cost a little to get this going and off the ground, and any support is greatly appreciated! PLEASE don't feel obligated (even if you are family :)...feedback is also just as much appreciated.

So go ahead and enjoy! Leave comments after the posts and email posts on to your friends!


Thanks!

Caroline

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the launch - i love the site!

6/30/2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home