Thursday, June 29

Vonage Party at AER NYC




Ok...So I don't have pictures of the waitresses, bartenders or any celebrity guests because I lost my camera! But thankfully Omar from clubhead.com sent me a few pics. These are some girls enjoying the tunes (ok..they are my friends). Anyways, Log onto his site (www.clubhead.com) in a few days for more great pics from the event.

The theme of the event seemed to be sixties disco. There were "Vonage" girls dressed in orange and white polyester mini dresses with platform white patent leather boots and they were dancing on blocks. The waitresses were dressed in beautiful white satin dresses with braided straps. The event was hosted by Liv Tyler and attended by Freddie Prinze Jr., Maggie Gyllenhaal, John Legend and Haylie Duff. DJ AM of course rocked out with great tunes and there was plenty of my new favorite p.i.n.k. vodka flowing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that girl on the left is hot!

6/30/2006 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home