Wednesday, June 28

Today's Guess that Venue



In my inaugural week I had to choose this special venue as today's "Guess that Venue". It shouldn't be too hard since I'm providing a picture (although a bit blurry which adds to the mystery)! It is a place close to my heart because I've met some of my best friends and boyfriend(s) here (he he).
Clues: This venue is approaching its three year anniversary this September. Once you walk in the door you feel whisked away to a Caribbean island. Sherry works in the women's bathroom (at least she did as of a few months ago). They've hosted many A-list celebs which usually hold court in one of the horseshoe-shaped booths. Ok, Time to guess!!! Post your guess in the comments section.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PM?

6/28/2006 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home