Wednesday, June 28

When You're Having a Bad Day...

I know all the other gossipers are dissecting the Star Jones departure from The View. I, however, would like to say that at least she looks happy in this photo after her departure speech. I don't know about you....but nothing makes me happier than sitting outside in NYC on a summer day.

AND, I personally have waited on her hubby Al before. He was genuine, classy and a VERY good tipper. I don't care what everyone else says! They are smart and successful. Why tear them apart?

(btw..does anyone know where they are eating?...I can't tell:()

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like nells in NYC! that place is over priced!

6/28/2006 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya...but they can afford it

6/28/2006 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home