Tuesday, October 3

royalty (..and Prince too!) share the wealth with waitress

Page Six reports:
A GAGGLE of princes showed up at Pink Elephant over the weekend and had their waitresses bowing down to them after leaving extravagant tips. Several from the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia crowded one table and ordered an $8,000 bottle of Cristal - on which they left a hefty $2,000 tip. Meanwhile, Prince the musician strolled in with a female pal and a bodyguard and "left a huge 100 percent tip on their large tab," said our spy.

(source)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Caroline,

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I am one of your fans. Anyway, I was posting this comment to let you know that I have listed you as one of my FAVORITES on my new and updated site (if you don't mind). I posted a good review for you, which will hopefully yield you more fans and readers in our community.

Anyway, you can find my site and your review if you go to my main/Home page of aimless-thought, and click on Favorites (under Departments). You are currently listed as Number-2 out of 10. Rock on Miss Caroline ;-)

10/04/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

2k isn't really crazy considering it was an 8k check. If anything its pretty stingy as it's probably only what was already included on the bill.

10/04/2006 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home