Wednesday, August 9

Lance Eats Out of the Garnish Tray



I served Lance Armstrong back when he still hung out with a woman, Sheryl Crow. I was always more excited to wait on an accomplished athlete than a celeb. Anyways, it was a party for Crow's crew, and I served them red wine the entire evening. They were both extremely nice and down to earth.

Ironically, yesterday, I talked about when guests eat out of the bartenders garnish tray. I made it clear that it is a no-no, and today I still think that. However, before Lance left the bar that evening, he came up and chatted with us and grabbed a couple of orange slices out of the garnish tray to eat. For some reason (okay, I know why, it was Lance), this did not phase me. I even took his dirty tissue (he had a cold) from his hand and threw it away!

I guess there are exceptions to any rule (except paying the tab and tipping). Lance, you can eat out of a garnish tray at a bar in front of me anytime! Besides, the guy has earned it! No word on his eating habits with his new buddy Matthew McConaughey.

Back to Tip Or Tat HOME


CrispAds Blog Ads

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya..what is with the new boys club?

8/09/2006 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home