Friday, September 1

Weekly Roundup

College is back in session and the bars are overflowing with students. One bartender dished that they upped the 32 oz mug beer price from 10 cents to 25 cents (still an amazing deal, don't you agree?). One student complained that he never was coming back because 15 cents is an outrage! Oh yeah, and he stiffed the bartender too. The night had a continuous hour wait to get in, so I guess some people don't mind paying 25 cents for a beer!

The MTV VMA's hit NYC in full force. Celebs seemed to be on their best behavior. (Although I haven't heard all the recaps from last night!)

I found out Miller Lite isn't made in the USA (I know! Check the can to see for yourself!). I'm still letting that one set in. Thanks to the nice execs at Bud that filled me in and treated me to Budweiser Select all night!

However, Nick Lachey is still a fan of Miller Lite. He says he likes the taste (I'm still right there with ya, but those Bud's were pretty good!)

Stay dry and have a great holiday weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home