Tuesday, August 29

Question of the Day??

One of you wrote a comment wondering what the odds of a waitress calling you if you leave your number for her on a napkin.

So, what are the odds of a waitress calling you if you leave you number on a napkin?

I would say odds aren't great. Unless you won her over, which I'm not going to say didn't happen...but she better have more than just smiled at you when she dropped off your drinks (we do that with everyone..:). I'm talking about chemistry folks. If you think you feel that, then why not? I personally think leaving your number on the credit card receipt is a better way to go. FYI...be sure to leave a good tip. Are you laughing? I'm serious, I've had gentlemen ask me out all night...I was nice, of course and gave great service, and they left me an awful tip with their phone number! Not that I would have called anyway, but please! If you want to date a waitress you better at least be a decent tipper!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If you want to date a waitress you better at least be a decent tipper!"
This lines tells you everything, and you should not write so long. You should just say what you pay is what you get. how could you write something like that. There are some nice server girls and not all off them seems to be hookers

8/29/2006 3:32 AM  
Blogger Mike Di Leo said...

^^ Crappy tipper.

8/29/2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Manny said...

Best approach is to become a regular at the place and tip well the entire time. Then when your on a first name basis ask her out...

8/29/2006 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat servers. As an industry alum, I always watch how my dates speak to wait staff.

8/30/2006 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hookers may be to harsh and I apologize but maybe you can explain what does this mean: "If you want to date a waitress you better at least be a decent tipper!
" because that are your words.

8/30/2006 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And another thing why hooker should not have a class. That is pretty low.

8/30/2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Mariolino said...

O.K. why do you get so upset with my comments. I may have over exaggerate it and said something without thinking twice and you need to cool down. You need to be sure of yourself and your standings. People often dont understand each other. So peace and you can visit me and spit on me to :).

8/30/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Mariolino said...

By the way you have a good and interesting site. Keep it up.

8/30/2006 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home